Apr 15, 2011

Prayer of a Bangalore Jesus Youth

Prayer of a Bangalore Jesus Youth
Abba father I thank you for choosing me as a Jesus Youth in-spite of my frailties and today humbly ask for Your grace to lead a prayerful and sacramental life.Make me a diligent seeker of Your Word so that I may be in close fellowship with You, and in turn with my neighbours. Help me to practice Charity with a pure heart
and through this, may my life become a living gospel.
Keep me tuned to the Holy Spirit’s inspiration so I may be a true missionary at the service of Your church, the movement and humanity.

I ask this in the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ, our Lord.AMEN.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray that I be rooted in your Son Jesus and driven by His love.
All the Angels & Saints, pray for me!
My Guardian Angel, protect me!
 

No comments: