Pro-Life Marathon 2010 - A National Campaign Against Female Infanticide and Feticide
· According to a recent report by the United Nation’s children’s’ Fund, up to 50 million girls and women are missing from India’s population as a result of systematic gender discrimination in India.
· According to the 2001 census, the national sex ratio was 932 girls for 1000 boys.
· India, now, has 930, 000 missing girls every year due to female infanticide.
· There are 6 million abortions taking place every year in India alne!
· Is it not time for us, friends, to act on this issue?
Come, let us fight against this female infanticide and killing of the unborn.
To create awareness about this devilish act of killing innocent lives, SANTHOME YOUTH ASSOCIATION of Bangalore, in association with South India Cell For Human Rights Education and Monitoring, Al-Ameen Educational Society, Respect for Life India, Dharmaram College and Group of Institutions, St. Thomas Forane Church, DVK, St. Johns Medical College, St. Philominas Hospital, St. Marthas Hospital, Christujayanti College, Jesus Youth , etc. conducts a Pro-Life Marathon.
· Date and Time: 1st August 2010, 06.30 am to 09.30 am.
· Registration is free. A goodie bag will be provided to every runner.
· Venue: Dharmaram Ground, Christ University.
· Distance: 9.9 Km, covering Diary Circle, Jayadeva Hospital, BTM Layout, Silk Board, Madiwala and Christ University.
We are looking for your participation.
Yes, your participation will bring immense joy for the next generation of the new born.
Visit and register ::: www.prolifemarathon 2010.com